Jobs With Afro Nerds
We are always looking for excellent P/T (with the potential to be F/T) motivated IT Engineers.
You will receive a whooping 40% of ALL jobs. PLUS Uncapped Commission for up selling additional services.
- Working to component and some board level repairs
- Field based work – in and around your centralised area
Do you think you are good enough to work for Afro Nerds?
Are you EXCELLENT at customer service?
Are you brilliant at fault finding and repairs within the domestic + small business sector?
Are you well-presented, have excellent communication skills, and totally customer focused? You should have experience of dealing with customer issues, excellent first time fix rates and the ability to keep the customer informed throughout to ensure a successful conclusion.
We require all of our engineers to have previous fault-finding experience ideally within the domestic sector. You must have sound software and hardware diagnostic skills along with good interpersonal skills. You must be able to communicate with customers at all levels and work under pressure. Servicing domestic customers at their homes and offices
- A valid driving license
- Your own vehicle
- Previous experience as references will be checked
- Domestic (home user) Hardware/Software onsite fix
- Small Business and Offices onsite Networking, Server skills
- Must be ok that customers may want to drop of their Laptop or PC to your home
- The ability to respond to a customer IMMEDIATELY. You can make a appointment within a few hours but most respond by calling a customer as soon as you receive a call or text for a job from Afro Nerds Team
If this sound like you then email us your CV to – email@example.com
Sophia Charles © 2017. All Rights Reserved
I impress increase and advancement upon all customers